landlord has lost the alarm code?????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive recently moved into a flat but my landlord does not have the code for the alarm what can i do?????

Sponsored Links
Look in yellow pages and get a company in , what pannel is it whats it say on the box/ keypad?

Correction, get the landlord to sort it out for you. It is included in the rent so show have been fully operational when you moved in.

True, thought it may of been already there installed by a previous tennant

Sponsored Links
Then unless the landlord gave permission for it to be installed the landlord should remove it or ensure that it can be rapidly dis-armed by the new tenant to prevent disturbance to neighbours that the tenant cannot stop.

Then unless the landlord gave permission for it to be installed the landlord should remove it or ensure that it can be rapidly dis-armed by the new tenant to prevent disturbance to neighbours that the tenant cannot stop.
The alarm isnt working at all thata why i need help but will tell the landlord to sort it out thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back