Laptop for daughter ,puzzled plz help

Sims 4 recommended requirements (the important bits:
Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX 650 or better

Easily achievable in even a cheap laptop. Avoid one with a mechanical HD, these days they have uses... just not as the primary drive.

You might also need an external DVD drive, if The Sims is unavailable in download. (Most laptops DON'T have a DVD drive these days)

Nozzle

Sponsored Links
Sims 4 was a 2014 release. Translate that i5 into current kit and you're probably at an i3 or perhaps even lower.

Hi
I need to buy a laptop for daughter around £350 not sure if that's enough to get anything decent but ideally needs to also be able to play the sims games on it too , lad in currys said I need to spend alot more,is there any thing I should be looking for spec wise , not many laptop deals around at moment..thanks

"Laptop for daughter.."
Sounds like a fair swop.. what's she like? ;-D

Hi
I need to buy a laptop for daughter around £350 not sure if that's enough to get anything decent but ideally needs to also be able to play the sims games on it too , lad in currys said I need to spend alot more,is there any thing I should be looking for spec wise , not many laptop deals around at moment..thanks
Sorry. Just come across this thread.
To be honest, I wouldn't touch Curry's with a ten foot barge pole.
Just my four penn'orth!

Sponsored Links
Sorry. Just come across this thread.
To be honest, I wouldn't touch Curry's with a ten foot barge pole.
Just my four penn'orth!
I fully agree.. Currys/PCWorld not only sell garbage (if you know anything about specs) but their aftersales service falls WAY short of the mark..

Back