Large Combi?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone aware of a combination boiler with a heat output of up to 40kW?

Sponsored Links
:D I know :p

Try the Worcester Greenstar 42 CDi... Loadsapower

Sponsored Links
Picky devil... So you want a combi with a central heating output of 40kW.... How many bathrooms ya got?

Picky devil... So you want a combi with a central heating output of 40kW.... How many bathrooms ya got?

2 bathrooms... but its the heating output that is needed, there was the Worcester Greenstar 40, but it has been discontinued, that did have 40 kW ‘heat’ output. Anymore spring to mind?

Closest to 40 that I can think of is the Vaillant 937 which is 37kW CH

why not have 2 boilers? A Vaillant ecotecplus837 (28kw ch output) combi and a Vaillant ecotecplus 415 heat only boiler. giving you 43kw of central heating and 37kw hw. Must be a bloody big house though.

Have you considered insulating? or even fitting windows and doors?

That is a lot of heating for a house... With a large house, two bathrooms, kitchen/ utill, I'd be inclined to look at a system boiler with a storage cylinder

Closest to 40 that I can think of is the Vaillant 937 which is 37kW CH

28kW heat outpu i'm afraid!! I can think of the ATAG Q51C

""The ecoTEC plus 937 power store high efficiency combination boiler provides a high level of hot water comfort and is ideally suited to properties with higher hot water demands.
It is SEDBUK band A rated, has a 2 year warranty and offers output of 37kW DHW - 28kW CH.""

Why anyone would want a combi on a house that size is mind boggling.

Don't forget that with a combi in a large house, you will die of old age waiting for the hot water to come through...Even with a preheater

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back