large combis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when i say large i mean 35kw+ i guess.

how well do these run?

Will they really be able to run two showers at the same time and maybe even a hot tap as well?

I just wonder because people are so keen to have combis these days for the space saved. And also because they really aren't cheap at all.

Let's assume that the supply of water to the boiler is sufficient for our needs.

Sponsored Links
if you look for a combi for high hot water you going to have very good mains water flow for two showers and a hot water tap all at once.

i would fit a storage combi which has a small tank inside it.

a alpha cd50 will give you 18l/m at 65 degrees flow, but if you have the space go for stored hot water

Sponsored Links
As suggested by mehran, I would go for a storage combi, there a a few good ones out there, my preference is the Vaillant ecotec plus 937 but alpha and worcester have good reports as well.

I would never expect a standard high out put combi to supply more than 1 outlet at a time, just enable a bath to fill quicker ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back