Large Smartphone

Sponsored Links
iphone 7plus. stupidly expensive but a lot of the time i’m reading small print so i need something that i can use as a proper computer.

Has SS said what his budget is, otherwise we're pi55ing in the air....?

Sponsored Links
Have the iphone 6+ which is fine, at home in the office I use my Mac and the iphone allows me to make calls, text etc from the computer so I don't have to leave my desk, I like to sit at my desk ,my wife hates me sitting at my desk, it means I am not making something or fitting something or replacing something she has got bored with. When she's not looking I sit with my ipad.:rolleyes:

Have the iphone 6+ which is fine, at home in the office I use my Mac and the iphone allows me to make calls, text etc from the computer so I don't have to leave my desk, I like to sit at my desk ,my wife hates me sitting at my desk, it means I am not making something or fitting something or replacing something she has got bored with. When she's not looking I sit with my ipad.:rolleyes:

Wow an iPhone that can make phone calls. that's gotta be a first. :D

Don't ask....I haven't decided yet.

Yes, I know, I am THE world's worst procrastinator.

I am still thinking Mi Max 3, but I don't want the Chinese version as the ROM is limited and it does not support all the UK LTE bands.

Reading up on the Android fora, there is a version of Mi Max 3 with a "Euro" ROM, but I don't think this is a factory model.

I have found a very cheap phone with a smaller screen (now the aspect ratios have changed -my current Huawei Mediapad X2 is 16:10- these larger-screened phones are much narrower) and the spec is half-decent, but the res is a bit old-school. And some don't like the "notch".

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CUBOT-6-8-...rds=cubot+max&qid=1569057708&s=gateway&sr=8-1

There is a very nice 7.2" Huawei Mate 20 X but it's £500 or twice that for the 5G version!

Have been considering a decent condition second-hand Samsung A70 as another option. A bit more than the Cubot and the Mi Max 3 (at around £220), but an improvement on res.

empip, having read back, I see you like breast-pocket phones...

At a recent wedding, I went jacketless and my cased MediaPad X2 fitted in my shirt pocket!

188 x 107mm!

As regular readers will know, I am a fan of large screen phones, mainly because my eyesight isn't 100%.

I began with a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3", and currently own a Huawei MediaPad X2 7".

Does anyone own a large screen smartphone (6"+) and if so, what is it?

Samsung Note 10 Plus 6.8" screen.

Thanks!
Great phone, but sadly, it's out of my price bracket...
Bet you love it!

Last edited:
As regular readers will know, I am a fan of large screen phones, mainly because my eyesight isn't 100%.

I began with a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3", and currently own a Huawei MediaPad X2 7".

Does anyone own a large screen smartphone (6"+) and if so, what is it?
Specs?

Sponsored Links
Back