Tablet

thx mate, same thinking here, i take the golden one from Karlsruhe, Germany

Sponsored Links
I have "found" an HP Slate 7 Voicetab Ultra which is basically a rebranded MediaPad X1, the X2's predecessor.

When I say "found", I mean I have been made aware of its existence. I have not found one for sale.

It even has the LTE bands I need.

Isn't it frustrating when what you want is no longer available?
(Ooh err, missus!!)

Well, I've certainly pulled something, but I'm not sure it's the right thing...

Sponsored Links
Same subject so I'll just continue this thread instead of starting a new one:

I'm looking to buy a tablet that I can do as much with as possible, pretty much like a laptop replacement. Probably one with a stylus or pen or whatever they're called. So any suggestions very welcome. I've been to stores to try some out, iPads are ok but too pricey. The galaxy tab pro seems quite good but its not cheap either. And I don't now if it'll work with a stylus? I would like to do some drawing/painting if possible on it so a precise and good quality screen is really important. Would of course need to run some sort of graphics software on it too, like Photoshop or similar. I was using Microsoft Publisher before but there was no way of exporting to a proper file format that I could send to the printing service (print24) because they needed a high res pdf so that is useless now... :cautious:

Acer tablets seem to be quite affordable but I've never even heard of the brand so a bit wary... they look alright though.

Acer_Tablet_Iconia-Tab-10_A3-A20_A3-A20FHD_White_sku_main.png

Back