Late Victorian Skirting - UK stockists

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been looking for some Victorian style skirting board for a house in London - I know a lot of the skirting of this type was constructed using different pieces of timber and the design simply built up but I was hoping to find a supplier in the UK who manufactured the complete design in MDF.

I am looking for something similar to SK-882/3 on the web page below but for some reason can only find stockists in Australia

http://www.annandaletimber.com.au/victorian2.htm

Does anyone know of a supplier in the UK for this type of moulding ?

Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
We had a house fire in london about 3 years ago, and needed new skirting similar to the one you refer to. The contractors who were dealing with the refit told me they had to have the boards machined up specially - (costs about £40 to set the cutters up then about £30 per metre, but this was a few years ago and on insurance money, if you catch my drift) so it looks like this may be your best option.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back