latest on big man train assault !

Sponsored Links
What paper is that? Playing to the gallery as usual. Let's see how the Police proceed when a formal complaint is lodged. No crime? No charges then.

What paper is that? Playing to the gallery as usual. Let's see how the Police proceed when a formal complaint is lodged. No crime? No charges then.
No charges, no disciplinary, no sacking. The world will be as one once again.

Sponsored Links
Lets hope the so called 'big man' faces charges for his actions.

Can you stop your bickering now please, me and 2 Di for have gone to bed. :D :D :D :D

Are we saying that fare dodging isn't an offence??? Sod it I'm catching the bus to work tomorrow. Save on fuel,,,,, and,,, won't cost me anything to get there. All I have to do is eff and blind at the bus driver and he'll let me off the fare as no offence has been committed....
Nice one lads,,, thanks for the heads up. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Best put my full page advert in all of the daily newspapers now,,, " It's Official,,,,,,,,Free Travel For All."

Lets hope the so called 'big man' faces charges for his actions.

Let's charge the people who clapped as well, post incitation. If the driver hadn't stopped, then this would not of happened, do the driver. Would you not help if you THOUGHT someone had a problem?.
I say you won't. you should be embarassed (sp)

To many dogooders

Are we saying that fare dodging isn't an offence??? s** it I'm catching the bus to work tomorrow. Save on fuel,,,,, and,,, won't cost me anything to get there. All I have to do is eff and blind at the bus driver and he'll let me off the fare as no offence has been committed....
Nice one lads,,, thanks for the heads up. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Best put my full page advert in all of the daily newspapers now,,, " It's Official,,,,,,,,Free Travel For All."

JJ was it not you that was 50years a chippy or something similar, what i'm getting at is, in a round-a-bout way, and not wanting to be discourtious or rude :LOL: are you not eligable for a free bus ticket. :LOL: :LOL:

If i have confused you with another please accept my humble appologies. :confused: :confused:

i see we have another lou, how many are there, lippy lou lou, evil lou or lucifer maybe, are they breeding out there or are they one and the same?

Sponsored Links
Back