latest on big man train assault !

This case should come down to whether the ticket had been punched or not. If it had - he's a fare dodger. If not - then he's probably telling the truth. Inciting the crowd to attack him is criminal. The conductor will be sacked.

Sponsored Links
Lets hope the so called 'big man' faces charges for his actions.

Let's charge the people who clapped as well, post incitation. If the driver hadn't stopped, then this would not of happened, do the driver. Would you not help if you THOUGHT someone had a problem?.
I say you won't. you should be embarassed (sp)

To many dogooders

Embarassed.....I have had to deal with people like this more times than I can remember. The man who man handled the young lad off the train causing him injuries should be prosecuted.

I am all for zero tolerance and would, and have helped people in certain situations, but members of the public need to realise what their actions could lead to just to give them their little bit of fame.

I don't care whether he was fare dodging or not. The inspector and other passengers should not have to put up with his mouthing off. The bigman did the right thing, shame more people don't do the same.

Sponsored Links
I don't care whether he was fare dodging or not. The inspector and other passengers should not have to put up with his mouthing off. The bigman did the right thing, shame more people don't do the same.

That's old thinking. Just a few weeks ago a judge said it was OK to swear at the police because they are used to it. I guess the conductor is used to it too eh? The thug did the wrong thing. I hope he is jailed.

We were on a boat once, when a pair of thuggish looking drunks were being a pain and upsetting other passengers.

Next thing, this huge bloke (master at arms if you like) is encouraging these fellows to come with him. He had each of them round the scruff and was not letting go.

We all cheered as he led them past virtually the whole ship only for one of them to attempt a two fingered sneer. This was quickly quashed by the big bloke with a bit more physical manhandling.

It was brilliant, pure poetry.

I guess there has to be zero tolerance on vessels and planes, and these guys are well trained to deal with idiots.

We did not see these numptys again.

We were on a boat once, when a pair of thuggish looking drunks were being a pain and upsetting other passengers.
The trouble is that in the incident in question the other passengers were NOT being upset by the alleged fare dodger UNTIL the jobsworth told them that they were GOING TO BE upset by his decision to aggravate the situation without reasonable cause!... :rolleyes:

We all cheered as he led them past virtually the whole ship only for one of them to attempt a two fingered sneer. This was quickly quashed by the big bloke with a bit more physical manhandling.
Did they throw them out of the nearest exit door/port as well?...

The trouble is that in the incident in question the other passengers were NOT being upset by the alleged fare dodger
Did they throw them out of the nearest exit door/port as well?...[/quote]

Thats a guess on your part the lttle gob s4ite was swearing in front of kids
you dont think he was upsetting other passengers ?
why did they clap and say "cheers big man !"

And when you watch the video to the end three of them were preventing him from getting on the train the ticket inspector makes four.

And like all lawbreakers he's whining now about the natural justice that took place aw diddums.

And like all lawbreakers he's whining now about the natural justice that took place aw diddums.
Like all vigilante supporters you are assuming that a law was actually broken...what proof do you have of that?

I bet you'd like the return of the ducking stool... :rolleyes:

The lout made a swing at the big guy so he can counter sue for assault.
When five or six million of tax payers money is spent it will be sorted out.

Next thing, this huge bloke (master at arms if you like) is encouraging these fellows to come with him. He had each of them round the scruff and was not letting go.

I guess there has to be zero tolerance on vessels and planes, and these guys are well trained to deal with idio

:

Keel hauled and made to walk the plank Arrrhh :evil: :evil: :evil:

Like all vigilante supporters you are assuming that a law was actually broken...what proof do you have of that?

I bet you'd like the return of the ducking stool... :rolleyes:

Vigilante :rolleyes: I suppose you think swearing in front of little kids is perfectly
acceptable :rolleyes:

He didnt have a ticket and refused to get off the train when requested by an official of the train company, had he complied with the request there would have been no incident. But no the idiot behaved like a spoilt brat and was dealt with properly.

I guess there has to be zero tolerance on vessels and planes, and these guys are well trained to deal with idiots.

Keel hauled and walk the plank me hearties arrh

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Great post mate. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back