latest on big man train assault !

Give up joe...

The vigilante supporters here are as good as the thug himself

They just haven't worked it out yet!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As i have said the Police will decide this not us bickering here.

But the thugs were the conductor and the now "city" worker.

Think I`ll leave this one now as its getting tedious.
People did their jobs incorrectly and let a thug make the decision.

I sincerely hope a job is lost and a criminal charge made against the "big man".

True

That's still open for discussion - whether a member of the public who used reasonable force to assist a railway worker, also acting for the convenience of his fellow law abiding passengers, can be referred to as a "thug"

True

That's still open for discussion - whether a member of the public who used reasonable force to assist a railway worker, also acting for the convenience of his fellow law abiding passengers, can be referred to as a "thug"

If he is a servant of the company (his offer being accepted)- he can now be sued (along with Scotrail).

An offer was accepted - that is a contract in law. :rolleyes:

He had a ticket.

not a valid ticket but there again according to you he was on a train with an isle not an aisle :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He was given the wrong ticket. It was a matter of sorting the ticket out - not the passenger. :rolleyes:

How do youknow he was given the wrong ticket.........because thats what the toerag says ?

I've watched the video again he doesnt say "Oh ive been given the wrong ticket" he's made it plain hes got no money and wont leave the train hes been asked a dozen or so times to get off and starts abusing the guard who asks him to stop swearing the the hero interjects or should we call him superman. judging by all the comments on the net your view is the least liked its viewed as liberal claptrap. :LOL:

who said "isle" joe isle 90 thats who :LOL: :LOL:

The conductor should counter sue. So should the big guy.
Let the courts have it and millions can be squandered. Thats what this country is good at.

It's the legality that matters - not the opinion of Daily Mail readers.

Sponsored Links
Back