latest on big man train assault !

1:51 minutes into the u tube video is where the lout received his injury. You can hear the impact.
It was self inflicted.

Sponsored Links
And like all lawbreakers he's whining now about the natural justice that took place aw diddums.
Like all vigilante supporters you are assuming that a law was actually broken...what proof do you have of that?

I bet you'd like the return of the ducking stool... :rolleyes:

Vigilante :rolleyes: I suppose you think swearing in front of little kids is perfectly
acceptable :rolleyes:

He didnt have a ticket and refused to get off the train when requested by an official of the train company, had he complied with the request there would have been no incident. But no the idiot behaved like a spoilt brat and was dealt with properly.

Whenever I go out I hear people swearing when kids are around - what do YOU do when you experience it? Go around attacking everybody? Call a copper so he can get swore at too?

He DID have a ticket - but they gave him the wrong one. Was the ticket clipped? If not - the lad is telling the truth.

1:51 minutes into the u tube video is where the lout received his injury. You can hear the impact.
It was self inflicted.
The lout is the guy attacking the student.

Thanks Joe, unfortunatly my enthusiasum is greater than my abilities :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
It was self inflicted.
The lout is the guy attacking the student.

Main made a swing at the big guy. The big guy had to defend himself.
Lets spend five or six million on it any way through the courts.

No need - the clip shows a clear assault by the thug on the student.

And like all lawbreakers he's whining now about the natural justice that took place aw diddums.
Like all vigilante supporters you are assuming that a law was actually broken...what proof do you have of that?

I bet you'd like the return of the ducking stool... :rolleyes:

Vigilante :rolleyes: I suppose you think swearing in front of little kids is perfectly
acceptable :rolleyes:

He didnt have a ticket and refused to get off the train when requested by an official of the train company, had he complied with the request there would have been no incident. But no the idiot behaved like a spoilt brat and was dealt with properly.

Whenever I go out I hear people swearing when kids are around - what do YOU do when you experience it? Go around attacking everybody? Call a copper so he can get sore at too?

He DID have a ticket - but they gave him the wrong one. Was the ticket clipped? If not - the lad is telling the truth.

Your so Gullable ! of course he had a ticket it wasnt his fault it wasnt valid
or the wrong one, it wasnt his fault at all and it wasnt his fault he wouldnt get of the train when asked to either .....until the big yob attacked him to within an inch of his life and risked killing all the children widows and oaps as he threw him off the train..........its all the big mans fault......
If he had a valid ticket He'd have held it up for all to see in papers, but thats irrelevant when asked to leave the train he should have complied.
Period.

That's old thinking. Just a few weeks ago a judge said it was OK to swear at the police because they are used to it. I guess the conductor is used to it too eh? The thug did the wrong thing. I hope he is jailed.

If you'd have been on that train joe, wanting to get to work or get home, you'd have been cheering the guy who threw the little pr1ck off as well.
Tell me I'm wrong, and you're not a hypocrite.

The big yob asked the conductor if he needed assistance. The conductor said yes. The yob then becomes a servant of the company. Scotsrail will now be liable for the big yobs actions. THAT is why they will sack the conductor. You are not an intellectual, you really don't understand anything other than want you read in the papers.

No need - the clip shows a clear assault by the thug on the student.

He jarvied main of the carriage just like a bouncer. No assault. But you can't see it all. Plenty of witnesses will testify main made a swing at the big guy I'm sure.

Have you seen 1:51 yet? Its a big impact and self inflicted and now mains pop is claiming the big guy did it.
Was that the bus conducter on the receiving end of that rugby tackle?
He could also have severe internal injuries.

That's old thinking. Just a few weeks ago a judge said it was OK to swear at the police because they are used to it. I guess the conductor is used to it too eh? The thug did the wrong thing. I hope he is jailed.

If you'd have been on that train joe, wanting to get to work or get home, you'd have been cheering the guy who threw the little pr1ck off as well.

In all probability I would agree with you, but that doesn't make it right does it? When I got home I'd regret the action. It could have been sorted without violence. Legally, what happened was wrong.

In all probability I would agree with you, but that doesn't make it right does it? When I got home I'd regret the action. It could have been sorted without violence. Legally, what happened was wrong.

Do you know what violence is joe ? the insolent little brat was manhandled off of the train was he hit ? thumped ? punched ? No.
call that violent ? get a life.

Sponsored Links
Back