latest on big man train assault !

Sponsored Links
If your asked by an a man in authority to get off a train as you have the incorrect ticket you either pay your fare or get off. Its very simple really. Personally, if I was the ticket man, I'd have let him stay on to the next stop and had him arrested by the police - thus wasting police time (which Joe is against). No 'big man', no fuss and were just left with Joe bleating that the conductor should have shown him the door on the previous station. :rolleyes: as 'why invole the police.... public money....etc...'

What you have done Mr. 90?

Could any of you explain the need to wait for the next station? Why not call the police and wait for them to arrive in the current station?

It avoids inconveniancing passengers I suppose.

Sponsored Links
As I said at the start.

Cheers Mr W, the train should have continued and the issue sorted at the end of the journey.
As any conductors do in all places I have seen this happen.
Or if there is BTP in place an arrest made there and then legally and not with a vigilantist being a thug.

Cantaloupe's a teacher yeah? The lad that refuses to leave the train is a student yeah?

Well let's keep the main players and change the location.

It is your school and one of the students is being a pain and starts to swear at you.

You ask him to leave the classroom. He refuses. You ask again and he swears at you.

Just then a burly scaffolder passing by the classroom door hears what's going on and asks you if you need help.

You say yes.

The scaffolder grabs the student, marches him to the classroom door and throws him out head first.

The student falls on his face and is injured.

The scaffolder then stops the boy from re-entering the classroom and bolts the door.

You tell the scaffolder he is a hero.

The student and his parents comes back to the school and confront you.

What do you say to them? It was his own fault? He should have done as he was told? It's not the schools problem? Well?

Cantaloupe's a teacher yeah? The lad that refuses to leave the train is a student yeah?

Well let's keep the main players and change the location.

It is your school and one of the students is being a pain and starts to swear at you.

You ask him to leave the classroom. He refuses. You ask again and he swears at you.

Just then a burly scaffolder passing by the classroom door hears what's going on and asks you if you need help.

You say yes.

The scaffolder grabs the student, marches him to the classroom door and throws him out head first.

The student falls on his face and is injured.

The scaffolder then stops the boy from re-entering the classroom and bolts the door.

You tell the scaffolder he is a hero.

The student and his parents comes back to the school and confront you.

What do you say to them? It was his own fault? He should have done as he was told? It's not the schools problem? Well?

What a stupid analagy, hey joe isle 90 ever had a commendation for your public spirited action ?

Are you that dumb that cannot see that nothing but the location has changed? And are you that dumb you keep ranting about a typo? You'll find I spelled it correctly every other time. Are you that desperate to win a point? FFS what a clown. :mrgreen:

Cantaloupe's a teacher yeah? The lad that refuses to leave the train is a student yeah?.....
An interesting attempted analogy. This scaffolder, is the student in the way of him getting on with his life?

We can change the setting to a pub or a church or a chip shop or a school - the legal principle is the same.

Sponsored Links
Back