latest on big man train assault !

Cantaloupe's a teacher yeah? The lad that refuses to leave the train is a student yeah?.....
An interesting attempted analogy. This scaffolder, is the student in the way of him getting on with his life?

Are you pis$ed already? Answer the questions.
I don;t drink during a work night. The scenario you have created has significant differences to that of the train one, so is not really relevant. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Cantaloupe's a teacher yeah? The lad that refuses to leave the train is a student yeah?.....
An interesting attempted analogy. This scaffolder, is the student in the way of him getting on with his life?

Are you pis$ed already? Answer the questions.
I don;t drink during a work night. The scenario you have created has significant differences to that of the train one, so is not really relevant. :rolleyes:

Answer the questions anyway.

Joe - if Im asked to do something by an authortative figure - albeit on a train, bus, or being stopped in my my van / car by the the old bill - I do so. I do not question it, I do it. I do not swear, cause a scene, make a public display of my distain, but merely deal with it.

Its common decency to do so. For someone so patriotially English, your coming across as one of the worst 2 faced blokes Ive ever typed to. With every reply you digging this deeper hole for yourself. Fine by me, keep digging - but your little credibilty you once as is vanishing into powder dust. Even nigeF is giving you a swerve now - d'ya geddit yet?

Joe - if Im asked to do something by an authortative figure - albeit on a train, bus, or being stopped in my my van / car by the the old bill - I do so. I do not question it, I do it. I do not swear, cause a scene, make a public display of my distain, but merely deal with it.

Its common decency to do so. For someone so patriotially English, your coming across as one of the worst 2 faced blokes Ive ever typed to. With every reply you digging this deeper hole for yourself. Fine by me, keep digging - but your little credibilty you once as is vanishing into powder dust. Even nigeF is giving you a swerve now - d'ya geddit yet?

Answer the questions. Simples. If you won't - it's because you can't.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't have said yes for assistance, unless the pupil was behaving in an extremely violent manner and I needed help in restraining him using reasonable force.

I wouldn't have said yes for assistance, unless the pupil was behaving in an extremely violent manner and I needed help in restraining him using reasonable force.

What if he was drunk and sitting in a seat. Would you have accepted assistance to have him thrown from the room on his face? If not - then why not?

JOe, when YOU ask me questions, I will answer.

The lad that refuse to leave the train is a student yeah?

Well let's keep the main players and change the location.

It is your school and one of the students is being a pain and starts to swear at you.

You ask him to leave the classroom. He refuses. You ask again and he swears at you.

Just then a burly scaffolder passing by the classroom door hears what's going on and asks you if you need help.

You say yes.

The scaffolder grabs the student, marches him to the classroom door and throws him out head first.

The student falls on his face and is injured.

The scaffolder then stops the boy from re-entering the clasroom and bolts the door.

You tell the scaffolder he is a hero.

The student and his parents comes back to the school and confront you.

What do you say to them? It was his own fault? He should have done as he was told? It's not the schools problem? Well?

What if he was drunk and sitting in a seat. Would you have accepted assistance to have him thrown from the room on his face? If not - then why not?
I've already answered the question. I would await assistance from a senior colleague if there was no danger to anyone else or indeed the pupil himself.

I've already answered the question. I would await assistance from a senior colleague if there was no danger to anyone else or indeed the pupil himself.

Then why would you accept the offer from some thug on a train to do otherwise? It's the same legal principle in a similar setting.

Then why would you accept the offer from some thug on a train to do otherwise? It's the same legal principle in a similar setting.
I never said that I would accept help from a thug on a train :rolleyes: And the legal principle is entirely different :rolleyes:

The student falls on his face and is injured

No he makes a dash to get back in and cracks his head on the door frame.

Good point when he falls on the platform he falls on his right side, he bashes himself on the left side when he trys to force his way back on the train.

The scaffolder should take him unto site for a day in the pouring rain hauling poles from ground level to 70 feet up.
The next day the kid will be sitting at his class room desk without a chirp. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back