latest on big man train assault !

Buy the student a ticket so we could all go home then complain about the conductor in writing.

Im glad you posted that. Goodnight. ;)
But what if joe didn;t have any money? Or what about if joe had damaged his hand and was unable to write or type, or maybe his printer ran out of paper, or maybe his internet access failed. What then joe, well??

Sponsored Links
Buy the student a ticket so we could all go home then complain about the conductor in writing.

Im glad you posted that. Goodnight. ;)
But what if joe didn;t have any money? Or what about if joe had damaged his hand and was unable to write or type, or maybe his printer ran out of paper, or maybe his internet access failed. What then joe, well??

Then you tell the conductor to follow the regulations and take the lads details. Or have him arrested at the final destination. There is nothing in the regs to say that the train must remain motionless due to a dodgy ticket. if you think there is - then show it to me.

Sponsored Links
Then you tell the conductor to follow the regulations and take the lads details. Or have him arrested at the final destination. There is nothing in the regs to say that the train must remain motionless due to a dodgy ticket. if you think there is - then show it to me.

Oi dimwit, I said the same yesterday ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Libby? what does your daughter think (trainee solicitor).

There's nothing in the regs that says that he should tell the driver to move on to the next stop either. There's nothing that says that he shouldn't advise the young man that the other passengers may get impatient with his refusal to comply with a reasonable request. Etc etc etc. Now ffs, give it a rest and go to bed :rolleyes:

Oi dimwit, I said the same yesterday ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I knew I had a good source. ;)

There's nothing in the regs that says that he should tell the driver to move on to the next stop either. There's nothing that says that he shouldn't advise the young man that the other passengers may get impatient with his refusal to comply with a reasonable request. Etc etc etc. Now ffs, give it a rest and go to bed :rolleyes:

His request was however apparently unreasonable and should have then been taken to his superiors at the end of the scheduled journey. Not to encourage a vigilante and a possible passenger riot.

That's what trains do - they go from station to station. It doesn't have to be told that. Incitement to violence is a criminal offence. And since when does a conductor call a passenger 'pal'? He'll be sacked for sure.

His request was however apparently unreasonable and should have then been taken to his superiors at the end of the scheduled journey. Not to encourage a vigilante and a possible passenger riot.
Asking a passenger to show a valid ticket or pay for the journey was not unreasonable, and did not warrant verbal abuse. Asking him to leave was not unreasonable, and could be viewed as a public arrest. Advising the passenger that there was nothing personal and that he was just dong his job was not unreasonable. Advising him that thers might start complaining isn;t unreasonable and is not the same as inciting or encouraging anyone to act.

No he just has selective perception, doesnt answer difficult questions and misses the points that people raise. half the time he just doesnt get it :LOL:

Ive seen a photo of him he's 5'1" and 18 stone :p

Sponsored Links
Back