latest on big man train assault !

Sponsored Links
The lad that refuse to leave the train is a student yeah?
Yes
Well let's keep the main players and change the location.
Thats not a question. :rolleyes:
It is your school and one of the students is being a pain and starts to swear at you.
Thats not question. :rolleyes:
You ask him to leave the classroom. He refuses. You ask again and he swears at you.
Just then a burly scaffolder passing by the classroom door hears what's going on and asks you if you need help.
You say yes.
The scaffolder grabs the student, marches him to the classroom door and throws him out head first.
The student falls on his face and is injured.
The scaffolder then stops the boy from re-entering the clasroom and bolts the door.
You tell the scaffolder he is a hero.
The student and his parents comes back to the school and confront you.
What do you say to them? It was his own fault? He should have done as he was told? It's not the schools problem? Well?

Firstly... yes it was his fault.
Secondly.... yes he should
Thirdly... If I was confronted by a fully grown male - albeit a student I would like to ensure I was not stabbed or worse.
Fourthly... Well what?

misterdubya";p="2220893 said:
JOe, when YOU ask me questions, I will answer.
The lad that refuse to leave the train is a student yeah?
Yes
Well let's keep the main players and change the location.
It is your school and one of the students is being a pain and starts to swear at you.
Thats not question. :rolleyes:
You ask him to leave the classroom. He refuses. You ask again and he swears at you.
Just then a burly scaffolder passing by the classroom door hears what's going on and asks you if you need help.
You say yes.
The scaffolder grabs the student, marches him to the classroom door and throws him out head first.
The student falls on his face and is injured.
The scaffolder then stops the boy from re-entering the clasroom and bolts the door.
You tell the scaffolder he is a hero.
The student and his parents comes back to the school and confront you.
What do you say to them? It was his own fault? He should have done as he was told? It's not the schools problem? Well?

Firstly... yes it was his fault.
Secondly.... yes he should
Thirdly... If I was confronted by a fully grown male - albeit a student I would like to ensure I was not stabbed or worse.
Fourthly... Well what?

is that best you can do? FFS It's embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Buy the student a ticket so we could all go home then complain about the conductor in writing.

Buy the student a ticket so we could all go home then complain about the conductor in writing.
And what would you done in the classroom scenario? Buy the pupil a drink and complain about yourself? :rolleyes:

The student falls on his face and is injured

No he makes a dash to get back in and cracks his head on the door frame.

Good point when he falls on the platform he falls on his right side, he bashes himself on the left side when he trys to force his way back on the train.

Not according to eye witnesses.

Watch the footage. At 1:51 main impacts the carriage siding and injures himself. Eye witnesses can say anything. The camera never lies.
What you can see of it.

We don't know what the student in the classroom was complaining about. Maybe you had confiscated his Spangles.

The student falls on his face and is injured

No he makes a dash to get back in and cracks his head on the door frame.

Good point when he falls on the platform he falls on his right side, he bashes himself on the left side when he trys to force his way back on the train.

Not according to eye witnesses.

Watch the footage. At 1:51 main impacts the carriage siding and injures himself. Eye witnesses can say anything. The camera never lies.
What you can see of it.

It doesn't record what it doesn't see.

wonder if this type of thread is live in a legal forum?,if so i bet theres some twit going round and round in circles dreaming up different analogies to make there argument stronger.
if and when whom ever is charged lets hope the sitting judge/s have a shred on common sense and deal with it appropriately.
no doubt the witnesses who were there will be called and there account of what happened will be heard.

at the end of the day,no 1 died

SO FFS get over yourselves.

wonder if this type of thread is live in a legal forum?,if so i bet theres some twit going round and round in circles dreaming up different analogies to make there argument stronger.
if and when whom ever is charged lets hope the sitting judge/s have a shred on common sense and deal with it appropriately.
no doubt the witnesses who were there will be called and there account of what happened will be heard.

at the end of the day,no 1 died

SO FFS get over yourselves.

If you don't like the thread you know where the door is. It's the legal principle that we are discussing - regardless of where it is acted out.

Sponsored Links
Back