lawn mower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Need some advice about lawn mower and mowing lawn in general.

1) I am thinking of getting a electric mower - Flymo FVISIMO, but does not have a shed to store it (yet). Can anyone advise me on how to store/protect it for now?

2) I also have a grass trimmer which I used today and it splats a lot of grass trimmings onto my wall. How do I stop this from happening? Do they stain btw, or do they wash off with the rain?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Keep your electric mower indoors - somehow!
After use, tip it over and remove the grass clippings from the under deck, and keep any motor air vents clear.
As for the strimmer, experiment with different angles of using it to throw the grass where you want.....as far as is possible!
The grass won't stain the brick - it will dry and fall off but brush it away if you can be bothered.
John :)

Sponsored Links
You could look out for a plastic box, it might be cheaper but really only weather protection for the main body of the mower. This will depend on the size of the box.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back