Lead flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I’ve had this lead flashing done it was supposed to new code 4 !
The okd was meant to be removed and new chased in the same gap ! The lead is flat on the wall with min overlap onto slate roof and above old chase so takes over and makes house wall look horrid! Roofer says he has used platination oil but lead all different shades and drip marks from sealant
Please can someone let me know what they think I maybe bring to fussy ! Before I contact roofer thanks

upload_2020-6-29_20-56-25.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I'd put this in the roofing section for a better answer but that looks very poor work and the overlap onto slate not enough. He's not even dressed it in well either. looks like the wall behind it not tidied up first.

Sponsored Links
Thanks that’s what I thought ! I think they used 300 mm when they could have used 150mm if they couldn’t be bothered to lap it onto the roof ! Quote was to remove old which was nicely bedded in !
Obviously they went over the top of it
! I won’t pay until sorted or bill halved for someone else to finish nicely !
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back