Leak from rear-end.....er, of Torbeck valve, that is...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to obtain a part for this valve to stop the leak from the rear. Something seems to have come adrift at the 'square' end from where the water now gushes (instead of the plastic tube). That said, I can see no sign of any small item in the bottom of the cistern so I guess it has been flushed away.

Normally I would just change the valve but it is a bit of a palaver here as there is no service-valve on the WC and it is an indirect stored supply.

Any tips appreciated. :)

Sponsored Links
Does that diffuser just pull off the valve itself as you may be able to replace that but you'll probably have to buy a whole valve and scavenge the bit off the top of the new one.

I tried to gently pull the diffuser away from the valve body but it did not release. I did not wish to pull too hard in case it broke off. Thanks, though. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back