Leakage on Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My GasCentra Heating System - Vokera Compact 29 Combi Boiler is requiring topping up every couple of days due to the bar temp.guage falling to near zero, it should be 1.5 to 2 bars. A Plumber has installed a sealant liquid over a week ago. There is no obvious leaks with water coming through floor boards etc., Any ideas - it must be in the system somewhere?

Help!!

GRBASF

Sponsored Links
pressure relief valve/pipe outside leaking?

heat exchanger leaking into condensate pipe?

Does it loose pressure if you put the pressure to 2 bar and then not
use the hot water or central heating?

pressure relief valve/pipe outside leaking?

heat exchanger leaking into condensate pipe?

Does it loose pressure if you put the pressure to 2 bar and then not
use the hot water or central heating?

Just had engineer out, checked boiler. All OK. As soon as he turned on the "service" valve the pressure dropped, he assures me I have a problem within the system. We top up the system every other day, where's the water going? No puddles, no leaking ceilings! it's a mystery! My plumbers coming back tomorrow morning ( about the third time now!) I'll keep you posted. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back