leaking diverter valve WB230rsf

ih

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
My Aged mothers boiler has leak on the diverter valve on this old boiler.
> complete valve was replaced approx over 3 1/2 years. On opening the old one i notice that besides the diaphragm there is also plastic bush in question. Can anybody from old school help if i just replace the diaphragm it will stop the leak as i am concerned about the plastic bushes if they can leak as well but cannot find the part if it exists!. Or is it safer to replace complete new DV. As she is due for boiler change next year!
thanking you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Replacing the diaphragm wont stop a leak. Is it leaking out of the spindle of the valve?

If so change the valve. You can get new bush's but by the time you have bought the kit, fannyed about and so on you might as well have changed the valve.

• Thanks
Reactions: ih
Yes! the leak is from the spndle valve. thanks for the advise much appreciated ! will get new DV

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back