Learning Odyssey wireless bell box to Premier elite 48 panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've needed to replace the batteries in my bell box and it didn't automatically relink to the panel.

I followed the suggestion to unlearn the device, but now I can't get the panel to learn the bell box.

I've tried:

1) Remove batteries from bell box for 30 mins
2) Reattach new batteries with power jumper off
3) Turn on learning on panel keypad
4) Turn power jumper on

But it won't learn to the panel. I'm wondering if the bell box has a memory of being linked to the panel before and I need to reset that somehow?

I've been able to relearn other devices without any issues so I'm not sure what is going on.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
if you havent deleted it off putting in the new batteries it should pick up from where it left off

I have deleted the sounder from the panel as it wasn't picking it when I put the batteries back in. Having done that I can't get it to learn again to the panel.

is it on the wall?

you my find it easier to do near the expander.

start the count down and power up the bell box.

Sponsored Links
I've taken it off the wall and it's right next to the control panel, but it still won't connect. It's like the bell box needs to be wiped as it doesn't seem to be sending a signal to ask to pair with the panel.

I've successfully removed and paired another detector to the panel so it's not an issue with the panel, but the bell box isn't doing the same thing.

if you can learn one device, then you can learn another unless its already learned to the panel/expander or your not doing the process correctly.

so check your zones for the bell box and it is deleted and then follow the learn process again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back