LED GRID DIMMERS

STI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does anyone know of a grid system fitting LED dimmer switch, Its for GU10 LEDs that are replacing GU10 Halogens. These are currently dimmed by a toroidal dimmer in a grid plate.

I still want the LEDs' to be dimmable as its over a dining/relaxing area.

For information the grid plate is a four gang populated with two dimmers and two standard switches, the standard switches are for the 2 way operation of the other GU10 LED's on a V Pro single gang standard dimmer fitting.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Richmond have produced a dimmer (Grid 500) to use on CFL and LV lighting including LED. It has a small adjustable trimmer on the side so you can set it up with the load

• Thanks
Reactions: STI
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LTGD120U.html

Thanks, i looked at this and was put off by the term specifically designed to work with LEDlite LED. I sassumed this was a particular brand and it isnt the ones i have. I also wasnt sure about the Ultimate Grid reference. I have no idea which supplier made the grid plate i have. Looking at the picture the shoulder of the switch seems to have rounded corners, the grid plate and yolk i have has square corners.

Sponsored Links
Richmond have produced a dimmer (Grid 500) to use on CFL and LV lighting including LED. It has a small adjustable trimmer on the side so you can set it up with the load

Called 'Zano' now I think, but the same product. Also, these come with a number of different faces to fit different grid systems.

• Thanks
Reactions: STI

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back