Led lights have a flicker

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not really - I still haven't got a clue as to what you were trying to say/write :)

Kind Regards, John
Oh jesus John....my mistake thought you were moaning about my grammar......look back a couple of posts...i recommended a led dimmer module

Oh jesus John....my mistake thought you were moaning about my grammar......look back a couple of posts...i recommended a led dimmer module
I think you must be confusing me with EFLI, since I very rarely moan about people's grammar (or their use of 'evolved language') - not the least because, if I did that, I would spend far too much of my time moaning about myself :) Since all you wrote in that post was ...
And if he cant ...he can get one of these....IF thats ok with you
... it really didn't occur to me that the "one of these" referred to something you had previously mentioned. I suppose I was having a sort-of 'light-hearted dig' at you, but not for the reason you thought. I though that the "one of these" was a reference to a photo or link you were intending to include after the statement, but forgot to include :)

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back