LED Stair lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thought I had finished with house bashing but a recent glut of rewires has brought me back to work.
While the house is upside down I have had a request from a customer to fit Led stair lights in the stringer board on one side of the stairs - or into the wall to run alongside the stairs. He is thinking of 5 1w LED's 2 steps apart.

I will either wire them into the landing light switch or independently activate them through a pir (depends on what the customer wants)- RF Lighting gave a link in a previous post for a pir.
Question: has anybody fitted these recently and would they recommend a particular type/model. While there is a decorative element about these lights they should still provide some functionality.
I have spotted this set
http://www.lighting-by-gabrielli.co...-Wall-and-Stair-Lighting/6906//740-9920-6WH /
Though the wattage is below what the customer wants.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back