Let the pc camera move around automatically!

I am afraid that up here in the far frozen north where Air Gun legislation and Laws are getting seriously serious
Ah I see, sorry. I had no idea you were in the frozen north. It's actually a conspiracy to stop you taking up arms against the English.

Cheers
Richard

Sponsored Links
Good night ~~
I think we can get the mices poison from gorvernment or we can block the mice hole by the help from gorvernment staff!

How will you reach the holes to block them if you cant reach them with the camera held in your hand
litl

lostinthelight,
Thank you.
I need to search everywhere but (I think) I only need to block one or two holes.
If I can locate them (coodinate?), I guess I can use a stick to push or even drop some mortar on the holes.

Last edited:
Dimyself, good evening [again]

If you do locate entry holes and these mice can squeeze themselves into and out of incredibly slim spaces then by all means insert some mortar, but [be careful to observe proper Health and Safety protocols ?] add some small shards of Glass, the latter material will deter even the most determined Rodent, I have heard that even Rats will tend to back off.

Given rat damage, I have actually seen, can take the shape of the outer sheath in a Twin and Earth being gnawed away over a distance of about a Meter! then the live wire Insulation was chewed away to expose the copper wire. but the Neutral also had loads of the Insulation removed, BUT" the two sections of missing Insulant were on diametrically opposing sides of the live cables.

Canny or what?

Mice on the other hand are not just so savvy?

We are entering the time of year when mice are looking for warmth and heat and protection against the ever increasingly cold nights, never mind the rain? they are simply out for self preservation.

Ken.

Sponsored Links
KenGMac,

Yes, I beleave that put some small shards of glass into mortar is the nice idear!
Thanks a lot!

I hear that steel wool is useful for stuffing potential mouse holes and crevices - they find it unpleasant to chew through as it punctures or cuts their oral tissues, and rusts over longer time periods - the ferric oxide/hydroxide dust is extremely unpleasant to inhale, and toxic in the range of LD50* between 0.2 - 6.0 mg for an average 19 g house mouse. Hence, it is avoided.
* LD50 is the standard lethal dose needed to kill half of a population of test organisms.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back