Level box in wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I just bought a house in shell format and currently I am doing the electric system. I've cut all the boxes in the wall and now I am going to put the mount box in the wall but would like to know if there is any tool available to help me level the wall mounts so as to avoid level problems when I put on the face plates.

10x
Ivan

Sponsored Links
small one sometimes called a boat level ;) .....there`s one loose fixing toggle for the front plate screws in all sunk boxes ...........when you chop in ito wall.........ensure the toggle can move to a dead level with the one on the fixed side of the box...easier to do than explain :confused: but I`ve seen boxes fitted so there`s no movement left in the toggle to level the box :oops:

Sponsored Links
VA135.JPG

This one has a little removable level (about 2" long) which fits nicely inside socket and switch boxes.

Buy it here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back