Lever valve - piping

Joined
30 Mar 2015
Messages
4,635
Reaction score
93
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got a 25mm MDPE pipe going to my garden room and I will terminate this into a lever valve as it enters the building.
After the lever valve, I will be using Hep20 pipe. Should I use a short section of copper to and from the valve or can I use hep20 here too? I thought the copper pipe will give me a more solid structure around the lever valve.
 
When we were doing newbuild and all plastic systems. We would always have a short piece of copper out of stop tap to give sparks something to put a bonding clip on!
would you recommend a copper pipe on both sides of the lever valve? On the incoming side, we have a 25mm MDPE coming in.
 
Properly inserted Hep woks with both. I prefer Speed fit and copper pipe.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top