Lewis Hamilton abuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So after Sundays thrilling F1 race, and an accident I believe was a racing incident (others have differing opinions), it appears the online trolls decided to racially abuse Hamilton.

I was once a huge fan of hamilton in his McLaren days,

But i must admit recently I've not been a fan of Hamilton I can't help but feel he turned into a bit of a cock recently (even before BLM)

But the abuse recieved online is despicable.

It seems to be people on social media deem it acceptable to say such things, which leads me to think is social media a good thing, or should anonymous be allowed on social media?

Sponsored Links
It seems to be people on social media deem it acceptable to say such things, which leads me to think is social media a good thing, or should anonymous be allowed on social media?

I also think he's a cock..... but people who abuse others anonymously are bigger cocks. ID for all otherwise no social media

So after Sundays thrilling F1 race, and an accident I believe was a racing incident (others have differing opinions),
I agree - even if it is against "the rules".

it appears the online trolls decided to racially abuse Hamilton.
I was once a huge fan of hamilton in his McLaren days,
But i must admit recently I've not been a fan of Hamilton I can't help but feel he turned into a bit of a cock recently (even before BLM)
But the abuse recieved online is despicable.
It must be realised that a huge number of people are as thick as shít.
Hard though it might be, it should just be ignored.

Plus, of course, it might be 'professional' agitators trying to stir up trouble at every opportunity.

Sponsored Links
I agree - even if it is against "the rules".

It must be realised that a huge number of people are as thick as the shít.
Hard though it might be, it should just be ignored.

Plus, of course, it might be 'professional' agitators trying to stir up trouble at every opportunity.

I think there is alot of this happening

Could we change the title?
Lewis Hamilton Abuse... by the way he's a cock.

please see rule 4
Well maybe you could start the ball rolling...

Please provide...

Real name
Address
Family details
NHS number
Personal face photo, passport requirements of course
Driving licence number
Jab status

etc etc...

mottie will be drooling of course, so beware ;)

DiYnot have my name and address and Gas safe number... how about you?

DiYnot have my name and address and Gas safe number... how about you?
Nope...

But then since you are the one wishing for 'ID for all otherwise no social media', what is the problem posting those details openly if you have 'nothing to hide'?

Nope...

But then since you are the one wishing for 'ID for all otherwise no social media', what is the problem posting those details openly if you have 'nothing to hide'?

I'm not saying I need to know your details. But the social media company's should have your details. All this online abuse would stop from day 1...

I'm not saying I need to know your details. But the social media company's should have your details. All this online abuse would stop from day 1...
So you trust the media companies with your data?

And expect their systems to weed out false from true?

You are even more naive than I thought!

But thank you for saying you don't need to know my details...

Pass that on to mottie ;)

Hamilton is a good driver but he is a big bully. For a driver he has far too much influence over what happens in F1.
My first instinct when the crash happened was a racing incident, however, looking at the incident a number of times from various angles I believe he is in the wrong and should have backed off earlier and moved to the ample space on the right to avoid the collision. He has the temerity to say Verstappen is an aggressive driver yet in the same paragraph admits he is aggressive. He got off very lightly considering that it was a very severe collision resulting in Verstappen hitting the barrier with a force equal to 51G Despite all the safety features, including HANS, that kind of jolt will not stop the brain from being very shaken about with the potential for immediate or delayed injury. I, and many others, believe he should have also been penalised with a grid penalty or loss of points for the next race.

Despite what I think about the man he, along with anyone else, does not deserve racial abuse from anonymous keyboard warriors.

he turned into a bit of a cock recently

I also think he's a cock.

I too think he's a cock.
I don't think he's a cock, he is the opposite . Having your name in public view on SM can lead to all sorts of problems, but you should be registered with the platform . My son's Faceache account has just been hacked (happens to many people) so what is to stop the hackers posting vile stuff and getting the bona fide member getting into trouble ?

I don't think he's a cock, he is the opposite . Having your name in public view on SM can lead to all sorts of problems, but you should be registered with the platform . My son's Faceache account has just been hacked (happens to many people) so what is to stop the hackers posting vile stuff and getting the bona fide member getting into trouble ?

Like being gas safe there needs to be bodies that oversee these platforms

Sponsored Links