LG Dishwasher, WORSE EVER!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchased a top of the line LG Dishwasher in August. Paid over $700 for it. I wanted the quietest model available and this was rated the best. Within a few weeks I noticed a high pitched whistle. It is not real loud but loud enough to drive you buggy. I tried to pass it off as my sensitivity or it needed broken in but it stayed the same. And I used to be a jet mechanic and rock enthusiast and have lost 50% of my hearing in one ear and 15% in the other (as of a test 20 years ago) and it's all high frequency so if I can hear it I must be louder.

I have been trying to get a repairman out to look at it for over three weeks under warranty. Nothing but trouble. First time they said that they would call me back and did not so I called after 2 weeks. Then I was told that it takes a week to just set up an appointment. Finally got an appointment and they were sent to the wrong address. I had called from work so they called IDed me and sent them there, and they were driving around an industrial park. What idiots. Never called me either, I just sat at home waiting. When I called the next day to complain I was told that it would take another week to set up an appointment. I could tell that they did not care at all about what had happened or even to make any attempt at resolving the issue, just set up another appointment. I never even got an apology.

I am selling the dishwasher and will never buy another LG product again. And I’ll make sure to steer everyone away from LG. My son works at a major appliance store which sells a lot of LG products and he will direct customers away from them. :mad:

Sponsored Links
I only hope your son doesn't work for Appliance Direct.

".................appliance direct, see it all and save"

(It was the most shown informertial i saw when i was in America)

Sorry you had a bad experiance, but over here not that many people touch LG for appliances

you may also want to read this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back