Liars on ebay

It is not a 50% discount. A used item is not identical to a new item (by virtue of having been used).

I fail to see the significance of your link. The only discount listed is a multibuy discount.
my link is to sale which is not as described. I don't think ebay are that concerned, they probably won't exist soon anyway. If it is stressing you out so much, report it to ebay or trading standards.

Sponsored Links
I do understand your argument but I don't think they are misleading you. You understand its second hand and you understand the RRP of a new one.

The description- I have no problem with them mentioning the RRP. I am not happy that ebay are describing the item as having a 50% discount.

my link is to sale which is not as described. I don't think ebay are that concerned, they probably won't exist soon anyway. If it is stressing you out so much, report it to ebay or trading standards.

Ok, now I understand your link. To be fair to the seller, they are not suggesting that the coin is legal tender anywhere in the world, but yes, IMO they should make that clear. The $ sign is not exclusive to the USA but the product has been designed to look like it is an American dollar- although they do say in the description that it is a "Memorial of the Goddess Yingyang".

The description- I have no problem with them mentioning the RRP. I am not happy that ebay are describing the item as having a 50% discount.
but technically it is not misleading you.

Sponsored Links
I can't believe your angst against this seller.

He tells you how much a new one is, so you can compare the price with his item. (good information)

He clearly spells out the damage and repair (good information)

He tries to hide nothing (good seller)

E-Bay will do nothing at your reporting such an Advert.
Try hunting down the fraudulent sellers, of which there are many.

£530 for a ski jacket

does it come with a free skiing holiday?

bargain. How about £1,200 for a rain coat and no it doesn't come with a boat.
I must admit that looks like a proper good jacket.

I can remember going out on a boat from John O Groats to sea the Sea Lions around Stroma, even with one of those yellow fisherman’s coats the spray got in everywhere, I’d be glad of a £1200 coat.

I didn't pay that form mine, nothing like that price and yes you don't care, when the sh** is going down.

I can't believe your angst against this seller.

He tells you how much a new one is, so you can compare the price with his item. (good information)

He clearly spells out the damage and repair (good information)

He tries to hide nothing (good seller)

E-Bay will do nothing at your reporting such an Advert.
Try hunting down the fraudulent sellers, of which there are many.

"He tries to hide nothing (good seller)"- so, in your opinion, someone being dishonest is a good seller?

I agree that there are other fraudulent sellers on ebay, but should we cut fraudulent sellers some slack because some are worse than others?

£530 for a ski jacket

does it come with a free skiing holiday?

I have never skied, but their jackets are brilliant. I have previously purchased 4 of their coats. The most I ever paid was £500, discounted in Harrods from £750. The Harrods discount was legal though.

I tend to buy ski jackets because they list factors such as rain permeability and wind protection. Ideally, I want a 20,000/20,000.

bargain. How about £1,200 for a rain coat and no it doesn't come with a boat.

Available for 45% less (new- not second hand).

It does like an impressive coat though.

Sponsored Links
Back