Liberon Decking Oil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Evening All.

Have just finished building a new deck and am looking at oiling it now before the last of the decent weather passes us by. Been doing some reaserch and i like the look/sound of Liberon clear decking oil.

Question is, has anybody on here used it and is it any good? Also, how long does it take to dry out well enough to be walked on? Our only access to the garden is over the decking and we need access morning and night for animal feeding so something that could go on in a morning and be dry by the evening would be needed.

Thanks in advancve for any advice

ATB

BP

Sponsored Links
I've just used Liberon decking oil on my new deck.

It's very good once it's on but mine took a good 2 days to dry, and it was applied when the weather was warm.

I have used this also, as stated about sometime a thick coat can take a few days to dry. Unfortunately I put some trust in the british weather forecast and it rained when they said it wasnt. It is not too bad, mainly in the grooves of the boards so not noticable.
This product was recommended to me by a proffessional (he does all upmarket estates etc) and it does get good reviews.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your advice gents

Think i will stick to Liberon but will have to look out for a few scaffold planks and build a sort of bridge affair over the decking while it dries out. Not sure how the dog will get on though, will either have to be relocated to the mother-in-laws for a few days or learn decent bladder control!!

Thanks again

ATB

BP

Having seen my neighbours deck in Liberon decking oil, decided to use it myself. What an amazing product. Wasn't happy that tool station put the price up by 11 pounds in the space of a week but well happy with the result. If the deck could speak he would be saying yeah baby!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back