Life's Mysteries.

You said half the population had six cats.

That's either six cats in the country or 180 million depending on what you meant.

I believe it is estimated that there are 11 million (might be wrong).

Either way what you wrote was nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Why not train your dog to shoite on your own property, rather than on public land, or someone else's?
(Difficult in a flat, but I've seen it done (in a fashion.....))

When we have been out all a day and the cat has been locked in... His sh! ts in the bath....

Better it shoites in or on your property than anyone else's though, for everyone else's sake and health :)

Sponsored Links
Every Monday morning the field is full of litter on the touch line of the football pitches. These are grown men who leave there rubbish and orange pill..

I'm going to leave a sign saying clear your rubbish after your game or your going to get a week's worth of dog sh~t from all the other dogs I walk with...

Every Monday morning the field is full of litter on the touch line of the football pitches. These are grown men who leave there rubbish and orange pill..
Yep, people are worse than animals because they should know better. I frequently watch men leave the pub, then urinate outside within a few paces, or get out their car when they arrive and urinate before they go in. It's like nobody told them that the pub has a toilet.

My neighbours dog collects empty plastic bottles people have dropped and takes them home and I had a cat once who would pee down drains outside and bury other cat and dog **** that he happened to see. Tidy little fellows they are, better than a lot of humans :)

You said half the population had six cats.

That's either six cats in the country or 180 million depending on what you meant.

I believe it is estimated that there are 11 million (might be wrong).

Either way what you wrote was nonsense.
No sjyt sherlock,well spotted,obviously its nonsense!....ffs

Half the population could between them own 6 cats. 99.99% of this half of the population would not own a cat.

The other half of the population could between them own the 11 million ( estimated ) cats.

It just requires selecting the right people to be in the half that have 6 cats.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. Anyone who owns more than 2x cats does not like cats, they like owning cats, which is something entirely different.

I've said it before & I'll say it again. Anyone who owns more than 2x cats does not like cats, they like owning cats, which is something entirely different.
I have noticed number of cats owned is inversely proportional to IQ of owners.

Sponsored Links
Back