Life's Mysteries.

..round here there are bins all over the place (council owned wheelie bins that people leave out front lol).

.. there will always be those people that do stuff that is just not right.

True dat

Sponsored Links
Wife found this under my son's bed.. All that remains of one of her cats midnight snacks.. Little bast** then threw up in the lounge (the cat not the kid).
45331755842_9275250d87_c.jpg

Sponsored Links
Have to remind my kids to wear wellies on woodland walks as there is so much dog **** around. Disgusting.

There seems to be more and more irresponsible owners.

Have to remind my kids to wear wellies on woodland walks as there is so much dog **** around. Disgusting.

There seems to be more and more irresponsible owners.
More and more dog owners,defo more and more selfish braindead cretins around.

Whilst I'm fortunate enuff to be able to walk my dogs mostly on my own land, it does concern me that there seems to be a massive anti dog **** propoganda movement going on at the moment.

Is this to deflect attention from some of the real problems?
I would rather walk around a market place not avoiding dog muck.Cannot sit in a pub,,because dogs are on seats.they are at the next table whilst one has a pub lunch...Been bitten twice.get sick of gormless idiots with dogs when i go to repair the boiler..half of population have a dog,,many owners no brains.go to the lakes and watch a dog chase a pregnant ewe into the lake!..despite numerous signs,"keep dog on lead".propoganda my ass.fekin tosers

Sponsored Links
Back