Life's Mysteries.

Sponsored Links
Whilst I'm fortunate enuff to be able to walk my dogs mostly on my own land, it does concern me that there seems to be a massive anti dog **** propoganda movement going on at the moment.

Is this to deflect attention from some of the real problems?

Sponsored Links
As a dog owner then Notch, would you train your dog to foul in your garden or driveway, or just let them do it elsewhere, and pick up afterwards?

It is partly possible to train a dog to do that, but it would only be practical if it fitted with your routine and anyway a dog might go once in the garden but may want to go on its walk. They often go after a bit of exercise.

I take my dog to work somedays so the routine wouldnt be consistent anyway.

Do you think that children (and some adults) being mauled to death by pet dogs, isn't newsworthy?

How on earth you come up with this shoite from what I said I'll never be able to understand.

You can have a go though. I might be beyond understanding your explanation, but maybe one or two on here might.

We have a dog, she prefers to go in the back garden for number twos rather than on a walk most of the time.

I'm as fed up as everyone else about people letting there dogs sh1te and either just leaving it or bagging it and then dumping the bags..

Just lazy owners at the end of the day and it's disgusting to leave dog mess around.

I have 2 big dogs and yes I have trained them to poop on command. Although they will poop when they think they need to poop, one will do it anywhere she wants to (but generally waits until we get to the park) and the other will only do it on grass coz he's a softy (GSD).
It is always picked up and disposed of in the bin, never hung in a bush and none of us can understand why some do this, if you got it in a bag then take it to a bin - round here there are bins all over the place (council owned wheelie bins that people leave out front lol).

The problem is not the dogs or their poop, its people. People will be people no matter what the subject is there will always be those people that do stuff that is just not right.
They give us responsible dog owners a bad name and ruin what little areas we have for walking them by their behavior.
There is a sign in our local park quoting about 6 anti dog bylaws, yet there is not 1 single anti chuck rubbish and glass on the floor bylaw quoted, as such their is little dog poop about but always human rubbish to see.

Neither of my dogs are "not nice" in fact they are both very nice, they don't try to maul me like the cat does. :)
Dogs are wonderful and I wouldn't be without one now. Kids and other people I can do without.

Sponsored Links
Back