lighting

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So in other words you've been given an assignment designed to check the progress you are making on a course of some sort, assess your competence etc, and because you can't do it you got someone else to give you the answers so that you can go back to the person who set the assignment and give him a false impression of your progress and competence.

In exams that method of answering questions is called "cheating".

I have some curtains that seem to affect the direction of light.
The light gets as far as the curtains and then stops. Maybe it doesnt stop but gets scared and goes back the way it came from.

There's your first answer.

Then there's corners, Light ignores corners.

Then there's light that comes from downlights. That light goes nowhere useful.

There ya go, 3 answers courtesy of a bottle of Merlot.

Next question.

Dipped or main beam, that is another relevant factor.

Speed humps also affect the direction of the light.

What's surprising is the number of people who don't seem to know about Google.

Could someone please tell me what is on tv tonight? - I don't have a pc.

According to general relativity, gravity 'warps' space-time and therefore bends light. This was confirmed by Arthur Eddington in 1919 by observing the apparent position of stars close to the sun during a solar eclipse.

This may or may not be a significant factor in designing domestic lighting.

According to general relativity, gravity 'warps' space-time and therefore bends light. This was confirmed by Arthur Eddington in 1919 by observing the apparent position of stars close to the sun during a solar eclipse.

This may or may not be a significant factor in designing domestic lighting.
It might be if you've got so many 2" halogen torches in the ceiling that the power dissipated approaches that of the Sun.

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back