Linea 24 DHW problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI
We have a Vokera Linea 24 almost 11 YO, CH works fine the issue is with DHW particularly first thing in the morning. First thing in the morning the water is luke warm, temp guage hovers aroun 30ish. Turning off the water supply shows boiler temp around 70ish degrees. A couple of hours later the hot water seems to work fine. The funny thing is it is always fist thing in the morning I have this problem. I've tried switching to hot water only but this makes no difference. Could it be the divert valve sticking? Any help/pointers will be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Jinxy thanks for the reply. Is there much involved in replacing divert? could the average diy bod do this.
As for the HE is this the least likely to be the fault?

Haven`t done a diverter on your make so dunno the lay of the land, I said it might be one or the the other, sounds like lazy valve but hard to tell over t`internet,turn on hot water and check pipes to heating inside or immediately beneath boiler if they start to get hot, dodgy diverter valve. Diverter is normal quite easy to replace for a diy bod. ;)

Sponsored Links
linea diverter bobbin is easy.

drain down, unclip motor, remove six screws, pull front off, lever off brass ring if it didnt fall out, remove bobbin and replace with new one, clean black carp off of brass ring, bobbin shaft and the rear part of diverter and refit in reverse order using new seals.

complete novice, 1 hour.

presumably you are one of these mentalists that replace the o-ring on the front of the bobbin? ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back