Link 2 consumer Units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I opted for separate consumer for my extension keeping the existing in use. All the wiring is in in new the consumer unit but I am not sure how to power it. It has been suggested a connector "henly block" is ideal for this. Can some one show me what it looks like. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Do you have an isolator on the meter tails? What inspection and testing has been done on the new consumer unit circuits? I take it you are aware that installing new circuits is notifiable under part p of the building regs?

431HENLEY2.jpg

Sponsored Links
It has been suggested a connector "henly block" is ideal for this. .
henly is a brand name (much like hoover), what is commonly reffered to as a henly block is more correctly called a service connector block used to connect tails together, you can get both single and double pole versions in a variety of terminal counts and capacities. Someone else already posted a pic of one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back