Liquid Lawn Feritlizer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a liquid lawn fertiliser? Especially one with plenty of nitrogen.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks, but I already read all that and more. I was hoping for personal experience. So much to choose from.
Any of them will do I should imagine.. It's all the same stuff pretty much, just different brands imo - I wouldn't overthink it.

Didn't you already ask about the red thread lawn fertiliser? I answered that. That one should do all your lawn just fine.

Apparently it's good for keeping foxes away - mate of mine who has chickens gets her kids to pee around the cage... hmmmm!

Going by when we had a dog - morning wee burned the grass, all the rest the grass loved. :)

Why do you wee around the house?

Is the toilet broken or do you have a very large house?

Andy
I've only ever lived in houses with septic tanks, so if you go inside and flush it away with drinking water, it's all coming back out into the garden anyway. It's a good fertilizer, compost activator, and as above hopefully helps keep foxes/pine martens away (we have hens & ducks)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back