Live 8.... Fecking Hypocracy!!

B

Big_Spark

Am I alone in thinking all this Live 8 shiite is a scam by has been artists, The unkempt Irish **** and his ilk, to keep themselves famous?

What are these Stars actually giving to this so called campaign...their time, big blooming deal, why don't all of those taking part donate half their current fortunes as that would be around £2 Billion. Elton (sore bum) John and Bonio could donate half of their fortunes and raise over £300 million with just them too, then their is the like of Phil (talentless) Collins, Midge (The has been) Ure..

These people are such arsewipes, they have this utopian dream of eradicating Pverty...are they really that blooming nieve or just that stupid, unless you have a communist utopia there will always be poverty as the definition of it is based on the principle that whilst some people have lots, others have bugger all, but in comparision to the haves, there will always be some who have nothing and will officially be on or below the international poverty line...

Perhaps Mouthof, sorry Geldof, would be better preaching to the African leaders that squander their nations wealth on themselves and their sycophants or simply spend on arms to kill their subjects or neighbours.., but if he did that his only appearance in the papers would be under Obituaries!!

I am pig sick of all this bull....

Yes it has been one of those days!!

Sponsored Links
I agree with the event in some respects, but as you suggest the problems lie with the corrupt leaders in Africa. We can cut as much debt as we like, but if the situation in Africa doesn't change, Bob will be back again in another 10 years.

Nice of Tony Bliar to donate a portion of airport tax to the cause. Would be nice if you asked us if we want to contribute rather than robbing us. Its the tax payer that will pay at the end of the day whilst our sickening politicians take all of the credit.

FWL_Engineer said:
Am I alone in thinking all this Live 8 s**** is a scam by has been artists, The unkempt Irish **** and his ilk, to keep themselves famous?

What are these Stars actually giving to this so called campaign...their time, big blooming deal, why don't all of those taking part donate half their current fortunes as that would be around £2 Billion. Elton (sore bum) John and Bonio could donate half of their fortunes and raise over £300 million with just them too, then their is the like of Phil (talentless) Collins, Midge (The has been) Ure..

These people are such arsewipes, they have this utopian dream of eradicating Pverty...are they really that blooming nieve or just that stupid, unless you have a communist utopia there will always be poverty as the definition of it is based on the principle that whilst some people have lots, others have b*****r all, but in comparision to the haves, there will always be some who have nothing and will officially be on or below the international poverty line...

Perhaps Mouthof, sorry Geldof, would be better preaching to the African leaders that squander their nations wealth on themselves and their sycophants or simply spend on arms to kill their subjects or neighbours.., but if he did that his only appearance in the papers would be under Obituaries!!

class FWL best rant on here for a while and i agree with every word (thought it was just me ) :confused:

FWL_Engineer

you SIR have posted what I have heard all week,in boozers an shops etc ..

Then we have the likes of them on Question time , all hand wringing an not wanting to upset that ugly black girl (jane sapong ,or summit)...on the panel , she kept spouting on how she had got away from Africa / Ghana poverty now a top TV Star she wants US not her to save Ghana ....

feck them ...

when a man on Question time last night said why should the west , drop the debt an give millions to tinpot dictators for private jets an bombs an Armies on other African nations , should we do it ..
that toothy coloured star could only say was africa was a big country an just because you fund "Ghana" (her lot !!)well thats not all africa ...

SO THE HUGE POINT IS ..
I SUPPORT RWANDA AN SOUTH AFRICA,especially TANZANIA (wonderful place its Africa but think but think Devon an then you know its a wonderful place ...),

LETS THE UN SAY WHERE, AN WHEN,

AN HOW EU /AID MONIES IS SPENT ,

NOT FAILED POP STARS ...

Euthiopia,and other greedy aid nations expect this an will show dead babies / pictures is for the heart strings these kids are dead ......they are ALL HIV an WILL DIE ...
MY TRUTH AS A VSO...

(I was in South Africa in the 70s ,I was at my City an Guilds course , Plumbing , an was shown VSO card an my exams lumed , I went to South Africa ,("as my uncle was out there too " )
show the coloureds how to lay pipe an set up pump stations ...

My trip abroad payed off but due to snipes at the poly I was at,
I sat my exams an passed full colours , so as not to be a light weight ... ..lol

THEY GO TO TENTS AN RUT LIKE DOGS AN SPEW babies that get left at the cattle carrol(sp) ,
Infants taken in are then used as slaves ........
KIDS there dont know mothers /fathers ,age of birth ... they just on a cycle of Death.....
THIS IS THE HORRIBLE TRUTH LIVE 8 WILL NEVER SHOW

THIS is a ****hole an will only get one govt in one AFRICAN NATION when white man/UN goes in ,again ....which we left them with a 100% democracy , then they got greedy for neighbours an wars ..

so like many african states ...

where a false govt rule through fear , Mugabe

althought we as a white cannot say anything as he defeated us /Imperial power (shameful )

but we can show our hate for his govt on his coloured countrymen thirst for democracy ...

Sponsored Links
What really gets up my nose is that many nations in Africa do not want Western Aid, simply Western Trade and Tourism, and this they have been doing successfully for many years. These nations stand on their own two feet, yes they ask for help occasionally for medical epidemics etc, but even Western nations are not above this.

The counries I speak of are..

Tanzania, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda and a small handful of others. Many of them need help, but they don't get it lfrom the likes of Mouthof as they don't present picture opportunities.

My personal feeling is ..If they can't feed their own, let themn die back to a sustainable population as I am sick of my tax money going to others so ****** politicians here can pat themselves on the back and feel good about helping the oppressed !!

Now I'm going for a pint as I am fecked off...

Well I am loath to agree with you grumpy b*****s and disgusted by some of your comments but they did have some experts on the subject of Africa on the BBC news this morning that said it was not likely to be helpful but that infact it could do more harm than good for the poor unfortunate starving people of Africa, I can't remember what the argument was (my grey matter is past its sell by date!) but it all sounded educated, I think that sir Bob and the rest of these people have the best of intentions but are maybe misguided.

can't agree more! What makes me laugh is that Bob 'big head' Geldouf won't even let Africa help itself - when asked why there isn't one single African band playing bob said it wouldn't attract western people to the concert :rolleyes: WTF?
Also yet again the poor are shelling out the majority of money for somthing that really shouldn't worry them.
don't think the west will ever give Africa a chance to thrive - as said above this world has enough competition what with countries like China etc... I am sure if Africa got rid of the corruption and debts over night they could really cause problems for trade between western countries!

Igorian said:
Wassup, none of you get any tickets :LOL: :LOL:

Yep; have tickets, but have to work so gave to bird whose underwear I'm trying to remove!! :LOL:

FWL_Engineer said:
Igorian said:

Yep; have tickets, but have to work so gave to bird whose underwear I'm trying to remove!! :LOL:

Shouldn't have put them on in the first place then should you!!! pervert. :LOL: :LOL:

nstreet said:
I agree with the event in some respects, but as you suggest the problems lie with the corrupt leaders in Africa. We can cut as much debt as we like, but if the situation in Africa doesn't change, Bob will be back again in another 10 years.

Nice of Tony Bliar to donate a portion of airport tax to the cause. Would be nice if you asked us if we want to contribute rather than robbing us. Its the tax payer that will pay at the end of the day whilst our sickening politicians take all of the credit.
? sounds like abuse not credit!

The media appears to be running everything .... If it ain't a good sound or visual bite then it ain't worth air /newsprint.... time / space.

Ahmed said:
Walter Lippman coined the phrase “the manufacture of consent” ..... as a means of population control. Lippman’s concept may indeed be in effect today. In this regard, the status of the mass media and its faithful propagation of the established opinion that Western policy is fundamentally benevolent in intention.
:cool:

david and julie said:
FWL_Engineer said:
Igorian said:

Shouldn't have put them on in the first place then should you!!! pervert. :LOL: :LOL:

remember the seventies SHAZand Dave in the car windscreen
what are you like david and julie

Whatever the motives of those involved in Live8, I think that it has publicised the G8 meeting and what it can achieve, in a big way. I think the politicians attending must be aware that many eyes will be on them and that this must put a lot of pressure on them to do the right thing.

FWL_Engineer said:
Am I alone in thinking all this Live 8 s**** is a scam by has been artists, The unkempt Irish **** and his ilk, to keep themselves famous?

These people are such arsewipes, they have this utopian dream of eradicating Pverty...are they really that blooming nieve or just that stupid, unless you have a communist utopia there will always be poverty as the definition of it is based on the principle that whilst some people have lots, others have b*****r all, but in comparision to the haves, there will always be some who have nothing and will officially be on or below the international poverty line...

It is not their fault( geldof and co). It is ours, you and me!!! :rolleyes: We dont do nothing to help unless we have a musician in front of us telling us what is going on. I agree with part of what you say but the rest of it is your usual rant ;)

Sponsored Links
Back