live stock exports & the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who is supposed to be (and stated several times) that you have me on ignore, you are responding well to my comments.

Are you sure you are not also gasbanni? :LOL:
You sure are acting like him. :LOL:
How would you know? Gas had Himmy on ignore, not Wannabehimmy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I see that Taiwan has passed a law today banning the killing of cats & dogs for human consumption.

Also banned the practice of taking dogs for walks where bye they drive along in there car with a dog on the lead running beside the car .

bloke in the car has the dog lead out the window .

better edit this .

bloke in car should read bloke or woman /lady in the car :)

blimey need to be careful here should read

bloke or woman/lady or transgenda person in the car :)

Last edited:
How would you know? Gas had Himmy on ignore, not Wannabehimmy...
I was referring to the practice, and supposed claim, rather than the 'supposed ignored' member:
How can he converse with me if I'm on his ignore list?
Oh, I get it. He logs off. Then logs on. Then logs off. Then logs......:rolleyes:

My guess is that we're not really on ignore.
:rolleyes:

I was referring to the practice, and supposed claim, rather than the 'supposed ignored' member:

****.jpg

Sponsored Links
Getting back to the point of this thread, its not just animals that are exported.

Many British jobs also end up in some other country.

Slaughter house staff, machinery manufacture/maintenance and many other animal processing related jobs go abroad.

There is nothing wrong with feeling for animals who endure unnecessary suffering.

Something to ponder when you next sit down to a tasty looking steak when on holiday abroad is,

what chemical/drug has been injected/fed into this animal to keep it on its feet just long enough to get it past the Slaughter House Vet as it stumbles on its way to being put onto your plate.

Enjoy:cautious:

Tim

Your reply had no bearing on what I was talking about and you know it. Oh wait, sorry, we are supposed to believe your lies when you tell us your not Himmy. Such a sad, unstable man you are.
I see any semblance of intelligent debate has deserted you long ago. So you have even stopped attempting it. It is the nearest you will get to a sensible decision. :rolleyes:
You do like the sound of your own voice Himmy. Same old s*it.

Your reply had no bearing on what I was talking about and you know it.
I am beginning to think that it is not 'the rest of the world' that does not read what you write, it is you that does not understand, fails to comprehend, or tries to deny what you have written:
, least of all because you didn't read what I wrote properly.

You're very good at reading what I have not written,
However, if you read what I wrote.

Please read what I actually wrote

and actually read what I wrote.

Same old s*it.

I am beginning to think that it is not 'the rest of the world' that does not read what you write, it is you that does not understand, fails to comprehend, or tries to deny what you have written:
Oh sorry, Mr CutnPaste man,
Are we still supposed to believe your not Himmy?
Can you comprehend?

I do not care what you believe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your accusations are as worthless and as credible as woody's. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No doubt you will deny ever writing what you wrote. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh Himmy, Himmy, Himmy.

Another thread about Woody and your obsession with Woody. Come on now, let it go.

Oh Himmy, Himmy, Himmy.

Another thread about Woody and your obsession with Woody. Come on now, let it go.
Sure, When he can provide an iota of proof for his unwarranted, unsupported, unproven allegation.
Otherwise the honourable thing to do is to recognise that he was wrong, and apologise.
But woody being woody, we know that will never happen because he equates recognition of mistakes as weakness. In reality, failing to, or being unable to recognise one's mistakes is the mark of a weak, insecure personality.

It is sad when woody's female impersonator has to jump to his defence. But what else would I expect, woody being woody?

Last edited:
Sure, When he can provide an iota of proof for his unwarranted, unsupported, unproven allegation.
Otherwise the honourable thing to do is to recognise that he was wrong, and apologise.
But woody being woody, we know that will never happen because he equates recognition of mistakes as weakness. In reality, failing to, or being unable to recognise one's mistakes is the mark of a weak, insecure personality.
So yet again this is about you, another thread turned into your bitchfest with Woody.
You already know that he will not apologise.
So in the mean time we have to endure your endless hijacking and making stuff about you.

I would say that it's you who has the weak, insecure personality to actually give such importance over what an internet stranger thinks of you. Let it go.

So yet again this is about you, another thread turned into your bitchfest with Woody.
You already know that he will not apologise.
Of course I know he will not accept he made a mistake, or provide proof, woody being woody. :rolleyes:

So in the mean time we have to endure your endless hijacking and making stuff about you.
I did say that it was the only reason why I re-joined after cancelling my membership. You deduced some imaginative, fairy tale, obscure reason, and refuse to consider alternatives, Sherlock. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I did say several times that I will continue to ridicule woody until he can provide some proof, or accept that he made a mistake.
Apart from that, this forum does not really have any other function judging by the numerous and ridiculous comments posted.

I would say that it's you who has the weak, insecure personality to actually give such importance over what an internet stranger thinks of you. Let it go.
Then why do you keep giving your opinion on everyone and anyone? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is sad when woody's female impersonator has to jump to his defence. But what else would I expect, woody being woody?
You have an overactive imagination. Or just fruitloop. My money is on the latter.

I did say that it was the only reason why I re-joined after cancelling my membership. You deduced some imaginative, fairy tale, obscure reason, and refuse to consider alternatives, Sherlock. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I did say several times that I will continue to ridicule woody until he can provide some proof, or accept that he made a mistake.
Apart from that, this forum does not really have any other function judging by the numerous and ridiculous comments posted.
So you are trolling and admit it. MODS! Get rid of this troll please, you've banned Himmy countless of times before, get rid of him again! (by the way, the only person who is looking foolish is you. I doubt very much if anyone cares what you think of Woody, least of all himself).

Then why do you keep giving your opinion on everyone and anyone?
So it's ok for you to pass your opinion on Woody and not me on you? That's about right. Easier for you to lash out that look at your faults eh Himmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back