live stock exports & the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an overactive imagination. Or just fruitloop. My money is on the latter.
You need to look in the mirror (for all its pitfalls). It is you that has the overactive imagination.

So you are trolling and admit it. MODS! Get rid of this troll please, you've banned Himmy countless of times before, get rid of him again! (by the way, the only person who is looking foolish is you. I doubt very much if anyone cares what you think of Woody, least of all himself).
Aah bless! You are fed up of receiving a figurative verbal thrashing, so you want me banned? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If 'giving someone a figurative verbal thrashing' was cause for banning people, there would be no-one left. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I guess that is also your reason for accusing me of being someone else, as grounds for banning me, because you are going to continue receiving a figurative verbal thrashing while you are incapable of sensible debate.
I see you are now speaking for woody's emotions too. Are you sure you are just his female impersonator? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So it's ok for you to pass your opinion on Woody and not me on you? That's about right. Easier for you to lash out that look at your faults eh Himmy.
You are not reading what I wrote. :rolleyes: I never said it was not OK for you to give me your opinion about me. I just ridiculed your suggestion that to give opinions about someone makes you an insecure person. But you keep giving your opinion of me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
wannabe :rolleyes: may be of interest ? I was in Aldis today and they were doing some slip proof mats for shower trays £3 each

As I understand it your missus had a fall in the shower ?? may be what she is looking for :idea: ??

(incidentally its one of them when its gone its gone deals)

wannabe :rolleyes: may be of interest ? I was in Aldis today and they were doing some slip proof mats for shower trays £3 each

As I understand it your missus had a fall in the shower ?? may be what she is looking for :idea: ??

(incidentally its one of them when its gone its gone deals)
Himmy won't be wanting to spend that much transam.. Don't ya know he has to make his benefits last a fortnight, till he gets the next lot.. Nah, his missus will just have to roughen the soles of her feet next time she wants a shower.

As I understand it your missus had a fall in the shower ??
No doubt you listened to a documentary on Woman's Hour. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your interpretation of all and any documentaries are invariably intentionally wrong or completely misinterpreted.
Understandable given your appalling standard of educational ability. :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
He put his Goat in the shower?
You, arse end and judy just try anything to get my goat! :LOL::LOL: You need to be clever to get my goat, so there is no risk. :p:p
Puerile comments just will not do it! :)
cute-goat-pictures-600x337.jpg

Are you and woody in competition to see which of you can be the most vulgar?
Woody tries homophobic crudities. You are now trying bestiality vulgarities.
You win the first prize so far this week for vulgarities. :rolleyes: Probably only because woody has gone strangely quiet. :giggle:
Is this what Mightyblab was accusing me of ridiculing? I wonder why. Maybe it floats her boat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It evidently floats yours, woody's and mitch's. :eek:

They have sold out "wannabe himagain ignored"

did your wife really slip over in the shower ? :sneaky::sneaky:;)

Last edited:
Is that the case "himagain wannabe ignored" she fell down the stairs :sneaky::sneaky:;);)

(always thought u lived in a bungalow ?

(bungalow would suit you. Not a lot upstairs :LOL:)

Is that the case "himagain wannabe ignored" she fell down the stairs :sneaky::sneaky:;);)

(always thought u lived in a bungalow ?

(bungalow would suit you. Not a lot upstairs :LOL:)
Your spelling is appalling, your grammar is non-existent, and you cannot count past 1.
You think I am lacking intelligence? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your jokes, based on your imagination, are so bad you even have to provide your own explanation. :LOL::LOL:

What is more, you are allowed to troll without any moderation. Why is that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back