Livestock pen building remove and rebuild a house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Anyone in the planning department could give me a rough and i know rough idea to the likelyhood of removing this building and planning permission granting for a detahed house to be built in its place? the write up is below if it was a good chance i could be very tempted in putting a offer in, the area is south staffordshire a mile from my house, the building looks old like it been there years its about 90 meters from farm and built house that must own the surrounding land and near farm.

The building, a former livestock pen, is approached via a grass covered stoned driveway and is constructed of a timber and steel frame, asbestos roof sheets and concrete block walls with the approximate dimensions being 12m x 31m. The building can be entered via two gated entrances and there is a large area of hard standing to the front of the building.

I doubt it can be done but hey lets see what the pros say :D

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hunt out and read your Local Plan, this will show which areas can be developed for housing and which cannot.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back