Living in a caravan on driveway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My next door neighbour has purchased an 18 foot caravan and has placed it on her driveway - I'm not particularly bothered by it. However, she has just allowed her friend to move into it for an indefinite period of time. The van is about 4 feet from the corner of my house.

Do u think its unreasonable? And is there anything that can be done about it?

Sponsored Links
See below:

Andy

Sponsored Links
My next door neighbour has purchased an 18 foot caravan and has placed it on her driveway - I'm not particularly bothered by it. However, she has just allowed her friend to move into it for an indefinite period of time. The van is about 4 feet from the corner of my house.

Do u think its unreasonable? And is there anything that can be done about it?
If you are not particularly bothered then why are you asking what can be done about it.

I'm not bothered about the caravan being there. What I'm notnhappy about is some random person moving into it and living there.

I'm not bothered about the caravan being there. What I'm notnhappy about is some random person moving into it and living there.
Did some random person move into the house next door to you and start living there or were you a random person that moved in and started living next to them? Do you think the person living in the caravan prefers to be in that situation or do you think they would prefer to live in a house? Have a bit of compassion if theyre not causing you any bother.

Check your deeds.
Some have a covenant to prevent caravans being store on the front of the property.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back