Living room flooring.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our living room has some central heating pipes that run underneath the concrete flooring. Where these pipes run some of the concrete is breaking up.
As i'm about to get a plasterer in to skim the walls i'm thinking of making repairs to the flooring too.
Is there a floor leveling compound that i could use that would be suitable for a living room floor?

Looking forward to any answers.

Thanks
Andy :?:

Sponsored Links
You need to allow the pipes to move and insulate them...I guess they are wrapped in glassfibre and screeded over...could be a bit too close to floor finish :( ..could try fitting rigid foam lagging from diy shed...and pouring a slurry of levelling compond round...buy @ "shed" or builders merchant ...but it must not touch the pipes....cement and copper ...not good. Protect any exposed bits with duct tape etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back