localism bill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
well iam at a lost end trying to understand this can someone help??
does it apply to buildings that where hidden or concealed when it comes to the 4yr law????or does it mean all buildings?
also will it apply to new cases or old ones will the enforcement officers be able to go back and issue enforcement notices again when people have got away with a dwelling or something for 4 yrs really seems a pointless bill but is the only way forward a certificate of lawfullness now???

Sponsored Links
sorry ive never been the best at explaining myself,lol

is the localism bill directed at people who have concealed things and hid them away like the man who built the house behind straw bales or everyone?????

It will have no effect on the bloke that builds a house behind strawbales. In fact it will make it easier. If you want to build a castle in the countryside you won't have to bother with planning aspplications and stuff, all you will need to do is get the local community to support you and pass your plans.

Sponsored Links
well it wont do any favours for me as the idiots here on the local parish dont like me anyway,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back