CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULLNESS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI ALL,
WELL WE HAVE SUBMITTED A CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULLNESS WITH A STATEMENT FROM THE PEOPLE LIVING IN A DWELLING FOR OVER 4 YRS EVEN ONE WAS A PLANNING OFFICER,

MY QUERY IS THE TENNANT HAS STATED A GARDEN AREA OF 4 YEARS HE HAS USED WITH THE BUILDING WHICH IS TRUE SO DOES THE GARDEN AREA EXTEND TO THE SAME RULES AS THE ACTUAL DWELLING HOUSE DO THEY BOTH QUALIFY IF OVER 4 YEARS,

Sponsored Links
OK, so point one, please find the caps lock button and turn it off. Most folks' postings are urgent and putting the request into all caps doesn't make your request stand out (other than to annoy other posters).

To your half-question; I'm not sure what you're looking for.
"Certificate of lawfulness"? Are you sure that's what it's called?

What, exactly, do you believe you have filed, and for what reason?
And what is the question?

and... in lower case letters, please...

To your half-question; I'm not sure what you're looking for.
"Certificate of lawfulness"? Are you sure that's what it's called?

If you haven't heard of a CoL or a LDC, then I suggest you try not to answer this thread.

I would suggest that the OP asks one of his witnesses who is a planning officer.

Sponsored Links
Not really sure what the question is. Was the domestic curtilage changed from some other use? If so you would need to show 10 years continuous use to gain a certificate of lawful use.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back