Lockerbie Bomber

but large wrench, all of your counter allegations and evidence have the same dodgy credentials as the evidence you're disputing.

The point is we will never know, and in the scheme of things we're all just puppets compared to those in power. They know and do so much more than we will ever know.

The only reason we're important(ish) is because we're a democracy (sorry.... for 'democracy' read 'popularity contest')... and they need to secure our vote to continue...

"Facts" may exist, but the problem in this world is. firstly, proving a fact 100% is impossible, and then there's people and greed and fear and all other sort of motives..

Best thing is to keep your head down and enjoy what you've got...

Sponsored Links
but large wrench, all of your counter allegations and evidence have the same dodgy credentials as the evidence you're disputing.

The point is we will never know, and in the scheme of things we're all just puppets compared to those in power. They know and do so much more than we will ever know.

The only reason we're important(ish) is because we're a democracy (sorry.... for 'democracy' read 'popularity contest')... and they need to secure our vote to continue...

"Facts" may exist, but the problem in this world is. firstly, proving a fact 100% is impossible, and then there's people and greed and fear and all other sort of motives..

Best thing is to keep your head down and enjoy what you've got...

They aren't counter 'allegations' though. They are the facts of what occurred both when he was interviewed by the police and during the court case. Also him being paid two million dollars and now living in the U.S is a fact as it did happen. Everything i've said is written in here and many other sources (i've used wiki since it's described clearly)..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103_bombing_trial

Put it this way. Say there's a murder case up in court. The main evidence is via one witness. However, this one witness, who's evidence the verdict relays on, gives a completely different description than that of the accused when asked. Then when asked to point him in an identity parade, fails on numerous occasions. Then only identifies him when given hints by the prosecution. That being the main evidence against the defendant would you convict the accused? See how flimsy the evidence against him is?

It's a travesty the guy was convicted and perhaps now we'll never hear the real truth which is such a shame.

Big wrench, i'm surprised.. that you believe all you do !!!

Wikipedia is written by us !!!

No one knows what happened apart from the person who did it... the police, can line them up, but it's a game of barristers.... who's the best?

No one knows what happened apart from the person who did it... the police, can line them up, but it's a game of barristers.... who's the best?

I quoted wikipedia since it was easy and the information was set out clear. It's in thousands of other sources but i just couldn't be bothering searching for them. There is no doubt about the things i said, it's all common knowledge, hence the reason why so many people doubt his guilt. Many people present at the court, lawyers, families of the dead e.t.c all know it to be true. Whats so hard to understand. Do you think he did it? If so on what evidence?

Sponsored Links

I quoted wikipedia since it was easy and the information was set out clear. It's in thousands of other sources but i just couldn't be bothering searching for them. There is no doubt about the things i said, it's all common knowledge, hence the reason why so many people doubt his guilt. Many people present at the court, lawyers, families of the dead e.t.c all know it to be true. Whats so hard to understand. Do you think he did it? If so on what evidence?

i have no idea whether he did it or not... and you can read 10000 websites, and still not get the truth... necessarily!

Seriously the only people who know what happened are those that did it, or those that saw it happen.

Have you not heard of phrases like "spin", "urban myth", "cover up", "mass media" etc etc ....

like i said we are but mere puppets.... and unless you're in some position of power that you're not telling us about, you don't really know what the actual day is !!!

The Guildford4, The Birmingham 6?

In a high profile case they fit anyone up to shut the public up.

Do you agree with that process?

The Guildford4, The Birmingham 6?

In a high profile case they fit anyone up to shut the public up.

Do you agree with that process?

No, i don't agree with any of it... my point is, how can you be 100% sure of anything unless you were there ?!!

Even then you can be mistaken. It's all to do with reasonable doubt.

He's saying that the evidence isn't anywhere near 'beyond reasonable doubt'. Even the GP who's daughter died on the plane says the guy didn't do it. It was a stitch up.

We should have crashed a plane into his funeral. See how they f%^ng like it.

i agree... so why big wrench can spout on saying "for definite" someone DIDN'T do something is beyond me !!

I never said he definitely didn't do it. I've said judging by all the evidence that was given in court his conviction was a travesty. There wasn't even any concrete evidence to convict him. Then when it comes out that the FBI payed the star witness 2 million dollars for his evidence you begin to question it even more. The fact that so many, in fact most of the British deceased families, doubt his guilt and want a proper investigation it speaks volumes.

It's only really the Americans that haven't questioned the conviction. Their idea of justice if fairly different to ours though. So long as someone is convicted they are happy, they're far worse than us for blindingly believing what their told in the media. How many innocent people have been executed in America again?!

i agree... so why big wrench can spout on saying "for definite" someone DIDN'T do something is beyond me !!

I never said he definitely didn't do it. I've said judging by all the evidence that was given in court his conviction was a travesty. There wasn't even any concrete evidence to convict him. Then when it comes out that the FBI payed the star witness 2 million dollars for his evidence you begin to question it even more. The fact that so many, in fact most of the British deceased families, doubt his guilt and want a proper investigation it speaks volumes.

It's only really the Americans that haven't questioned the conviction. Their idea of justice if fairly different to ours though. So long as someone is convicted they are happy, they're far worse than us for blindingly believing what their told in the media. How many innocent people have been executed in America again?!

that's just my point... HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS PAID $2MILL?

Even the GP who's daughter died on the plane says the guy didn't do it.
so that's guaranteed then? :eek:

It doesn't matter what you think.... you will never be sure of the truth... we rely on the press, because they have the resource and USUALLY the justness to research things usually accurately... but human greed and position usually blurs things!!!

The guy has led the group of parents/relatives from the beginning. Guess who knows more about the case - him or you. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back