THE widow of 7/7 suicide bomber.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I havnt read it but I've seen these headlines in the Sun newspaper "

THE widow of 7/7 suicide bomber Jermaine Lindsay cuddled her son and newborn daughter last night and said: “The day will come when I’ll have to tell them what their father did.”

Now I'm not knocking this lady, it must be terrible for her but is she being paid for this story?? If it was any other paper the Sun would be the first to yell foul! if she is being paid then the sun "bang out of order". ?

Sponsored Links
mmmm this is sad another victim of the zelous preaching of the evil :cry:

assuming the lady had no idea and we beleive her
she has my sympathy and as a victim of a crime deserves to tell her story and possibly profit

Taken from the article:

The first clue that he could be a terrorist came on our wedding night... I discovered that his genitalia was exceedingly small, in fact his meat was the size of a hamster's tail and his two veg were like petis pois.

:eek:

what a load of crap ,she didnt know ,yeah right ....
The Scum are really scrapping the bottom of the Turd barrel with this nasty lil bitch ...

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
what a load of rubbish ,she didnt know ,yeah right ....
The Scum are really scrapping the bottom of the Turd barrel with this nasty lil **** ...

so every wife off a rapist a murderer a bank robber are guilty by your logic then moz!!!!!!!:cool:

Moz said:
what a load of rubbish ,she didnt know ,yeah right ....
The Scum are really scrapping the bottom of the Turd barrel with this nasty lil **** ...

So what's your wife guilty of? Or doesn't she know what you do? Why do you think it's OK to be so abusive about someone you've never met? Perhaps you should look in the mirror when calling people names.

big-all
Of course not but when you read the other papers ,the broadsheets ...
who at the time she was playing the victim an even said she would be a Great on a Big bruv type show now ....
btw she is a chavvy young white girl who fell into muslim extremists to **** her parents off ,
she had a massive peice in the Independent ,where she was after money for stories on her hubby ...an she would dish the dirt on "his terror links "

they refused in the articles,in photos she was in western dress ...(even Max Clifford refused to handle her fame lust)

the Guardinistas (Guardian,a leftie/liberal paper ..)
wanted to put her story acrosas as a white girl living with a Muslim guy in the the 21st century where his views were abject /strong on western beliefs , ...sounds right on a n very PC /Liberal ..
in the 2 inch column report all they could say was

"this lady is no Forced Asian arranged Married submissive wife ... she is a very strong domineering chav type ,YES Chav Type , her hubby has killed these people an she wants to know about MONEY ...an would she be be ok for a BB/reality type show ...Disgusting "
the Guardian declined to make ANY payment an sent it to the LONDON BOMBING APPEAL ..

In The Scum
she plays the sub wife an unaware but she NEEDS THE VIEL /Yashmak after those earlier "Make Me A Star /BB Contestant " reports ... UUURGH

I HOPE COMBAT 18 get her .. or the Muslim militia ...SHE IS SCUM ..

btw she was ready to give her kids to social if she went on a BB type show ..as she didnt want any of his terrorist family to get near them ...

now that is more sickening that this AWFUL SCUMMY MOTHER can not allow his family to see the kids (the loving Grand parents !!!!!!!!!!!!)

She is still a muslim and after the bombings thats one step up from my septic tank--untill they do something to rid themselves of a ***** with a bomb image and actually put this peace thing into the open they keep spouting instead of death vengance maiming and cruelty which seems to rally them-- i will always think of them as that low.

Is that a racist view? maybe but i have formed that opinion because of their actions, and i am not just talking about the bombers etc, i am talking about their inaction to clean their ways.

True i am not perfect but i havent murdered anybody or championed hatred and carnage to anybody who dont think the same.

I find it hard to believe that she knew nothing,but i have to give her the benefit of the doubt, even so i dont think she or his sprogs should ever get any assistance from the taxpayer ever

Sponsored Links
Back