LOCKSMITH COURSES

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys and girls if any, just done my 5 day locksmith course at the national trades academy was the nuts. If anyone is thinking of doing one ****************

Im going back on the 21st to do my glazing course...

Highly recommended

Cheers
Jay

Sponsored Links
Whats the national trades academy?...(apart from somewhere where you work :rolleyes: )

Amazing how people will entrust the security of their home to people who have completed a 5 day course, and have no "on the door" experience.

Reading through the course overview, there is little emphasis on non-destructive openings, with a large amount of time spent with a drill. But then, drilling = more profit :evil:

Its a trades academy for locksmithing and got a governing body called NLA and the only company awarded by the GGF to teach there training programmes and aloud to award an NVQ. Also i dont work there im a mobile locksmith ********* !!!!

Sponsored Links
Driller killers. most could not pick a cylinder to save their lives. I don't claim to be an expert with locks but done the relevant courses. and as for the glazing course ?You cannot beat on site experience, seen many beads destroyed by incorrect removal by the so called industry trained academys. 5 DAYS? been doing it over 20 years and still learning.

the reality of it is they want to sell you a franchise after taking your money off you to train you .Wake up and smell the coffee.

And as for the GGF don't start me. remember their non involvement when fensa was set up what a joke. fensa independent pull the other one.

Its a trades academy for locksmithing and got a governing body called NLA and the only company awarded by the GGF to teach there training programmes and aloud to award an NVQ. Also i dont work there im a mobile locksmith ********* !!!!

Apologies...

Also no such thing as an NVQ in locksmithing - shows how gullible the trainees are :rolleyes:

wouldnt it just be classed as a general nvq?

im sure you can teach / charge anyone anything and call it a hamburger course and says its part of the gnvq scheme.

No...NVQ's are specific to each individual vocation.

Hey guys and girls if any, just done my 5 day locksmith course at the national trades academy was the nuts. If anyone is thinking of doing one ****************

Im going back on the 21st to do my glazing course...

Highly recommended

Cheers
Jay
Hi have you picked up much work since completing your course.

i went for a locksmith course once,
I was all Keyed up to go, but they said i did not fit their Profile, some Barrell of laughs that turned out to be. so i Picked another course at Yale. some Bird told me it was a good place to go

i always thought that NVQ stood for NOT VERY QUALIFIED,but i could be wrong.

Instructions for burglars

Kick door in

Set alarm off

Take your time picking out the good gear...no one in the street will bother anyway. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back