log cabin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anybody on here built a large (9mX5.5m or similar ish) log cabin from scratch or from a kit?

i was thinking of having a go at putting one in the garden as an extra play room / adult play area (bar), there are quite a few on sale on ebay which dont seem too unreasonable for the size that they are and some even include delivery and fitting for approx 4-5000, i was wondering if anybody has priced up or built anything similar and how much work would be involved in doing it, im not the best at diy but i would feel quite confident in having a go providing a get a few pointers when needed and the cost of doing it myself is a lot less than getting one put up for me

cheers

Sponsored Links
Richard C";p="1942123 said:
Outbuildings may require Planning Permission & be subject to Building Regulations...quote]

Trying to build one so the link's going to help a lot. Thanks!!

Sponsored Links
building one identical to one you look at in a web site will probably cost you about 30%less than you can buy the materials for

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back